Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh my goodness!!

So this is so not my fault that it's been practically a month now since I have written. I did actually write about a week ago but the computer was still acting funny and mid way it lost the connection to the internet so everything I wrote was lost. Really quick I just want to tell you all about Vivi. She's beyond cute!! I took her roller skating on the 23 of Sept. and the whole entire time she was making the most exggerated movements with her legs basically beging to fall. So I tried to show her how just to move her feet a little bit but she just wouldn't have it at one point she almost started to cry. But I have to give her props cause everytime that I asked her if she wanted to sit down or go home she said no. so at the very end I sat her down and told her it was time to go home and she says. No I know how to skate now. She gets up and starts to skate without holding on to anything all by herself. Note she was holding on for dear life before. Anyway it was so weird and she was sooooo cute. Oh speaking of cute my friend Tifffany is 2 months pregnant Yeah!! I can't wait. Okay my life is boring there is really not much to tell right now. I write more later now I have to watch the rest of my nove and lost and the 9. okay buenas. mua. Chiquis

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Castellon said...

Hurray! I've been wating for a post... Your life is never boring. It has you in it!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would tend to disagree...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home