Looking good in my Bebe dress!
Today was great! I looked soooo beautiful in my new Bebe dress. I wore it with these shoes mami has and I ended up being a head taller than her. Norma came over today and saw me and said your hair looks nice what did you do? Comb it? and I started laughing cause the truth behind that statement is sad. Anyway in case you guys are wondering I straightened it. So now I'm officially a primary worker. I'm going to be the older boys teacher. And they already love me. I was teaching them the lesson when one of them turned his eyes inside out. I don't know if he did it to scare me or make me mad but then i started to show them all my tricks and they were fascinated. Then I was all Oh hey enough of this we only have about five minutes left and they got all excited saying how all we did was talk which was completly not true but great for me cause now they think I'm fun. The Hna Morales is now having me teach the kids Spanish versions of all the primary songs. which is actually pretty good cause I don't know the english versions anymore. So that's it. today I looked beautiful. which was a lastima cause papi and coqui weren't here to tell me so but ni modo. Okay have a nice night all. Mua. Chiquis.

3 Comments:
Mi chiquis linda se veía preciosa con su nuevo vestido. ¡Busquémosle novio!
Oh... reading that made me really miss you! Get back here and straighten your hair in our branch. The Primary misses you even more than I do, which is a lot. When my cats (kids) heard your message they were so excited. It is like they were waiting for you to appear out of the phone. Kind of like a geanie (sp?).
Hi Chiquis!! I am adding a comment so you can feel happy! Go to a singles ward not the Spanish branch!! You never know when some new person might move in! Adios! I love exclamation points!
Post a Comment
<< Home