I LOVE Sis Thompson.
So yesterday I went to visit Sis. Thompson. Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE her. She was wearing her orange and yellow flower mumu and looked absolutely adorable. I got there at around six thirty and before I knew it it was eight thirty and I missed Prison break but I didn't care. I had way too much fun at Sis Thompson's. This really cute folding pen that Papi gave me has now run out of ink and now I'm sad. It was perfect cause it folded in half and was a key chain. So then I had to search in the car for another pen. As I went to the car I was attacked by a spider web!! Can I tell you how much i hate spider webs. Its always a losing battle. No matter how hard you try to take it off of you there is always some out it left. What was the worse is that it was on my face. One single strand that I couldn't take off. I kid you not It took me about 30 seconds to take it off, which if you think about it is way too long. Then I went out with Sukhi and Florin to Quiznos today. Okay I did not know that existed. I had gone once with my mom and shared a sandwhich with her that I did not particularly like but this time I got the Italian sub and It was like eating a pizza It was actually pretty good. Right now I am washing my clothes because if not I will have to go in pajamas to work. And I'm watching the daily show. There is this guy on it whose name is Lewis Black and he say human like youmen. Just like Dr. Thorton. I remember when I first started taking Dr. Thortons class I found it so annoying, but then I got used to it but today it was annoying again. What else annoys me is when people say other peoples names wrong. I was talking about that withmy friend Remy whose name is pronounced Ray me, but everybody seems to want to call her re me. And it absolutely kills me cause Im her friend and you thonk that they would realize that Im saying it right, and then begin to say it right, but no they continue saying re me. Just like Dr. freed i don't know why but every once in a while he calls me Ilsa. Which is not my name, but ohwell. Okay guys this is way too long and I can already hear mami saying that I wrote a page of absolutely nothing but guiriguiri. Okay buenas noches. Mua. Chiquis.

2 Comments:
Tell Sis Thompson I say hi. Your blog is funny because it is like hearing you talk. I can read it when i miss you! :)
Richard is interviewing with McCormick Barstow. They are going to ask him if he has any connection with Fresno, and I told him to tell the person interviewing him that he is planning to stock Justin's sister-in-law. That is a great connection. We laughed. Too bad he doesn't have a chin...
Post a Comment
<< Home