Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello!

Hi. Today has been a nice day. I went out to eat with mami at Kirin and had prawns in chili sauce. They were yum yum good. Then we went to the Kennel Bookstore and mami bought a new power ibook or something like that and so now she is making me buy her old one from her. ja ja. She also got a free nano ipod. She ended up getting it black because the guy rang up the wrong one and she said thats fine I'll just take that one. So now she has 13 songs. Papi went yesterday to guate and I sent Tia Blanca a blender in thanks for everything she did for Abuelito Guicho's funeral and she called me saying thank you so now I'm happy. Well that's it. I'll write more Later Chiquis. mua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home