I WAS ------!!!!
Something happened to me today that mami has now said that I can't write on my blog. Although I say I could have just left the yucky part out of it. So for those of you who don't know what happened. Call me! I met this lady at work that was wearing this really cute elephant ring that was upside down. I don't understand why people wear their rings upside down. I figure they will see the ring for a total of 5 seconds. however I will see it all day So why would I want it upside down on my hand. if anything you buy the ring cause you like it and you wear it because it makes you happy. So then why on earth are you catering to other people. Who cares about them. Its your ring.
I feel a little inept at my job cause of the ugly paperwork. I keep tripping up on the littlest details. But then again it always seems to be something that I've never done before and I'm not sure how to go about doing it. I've also decided that I'm in dire need of scrubs Today a CNA asked me to help her lift a pt. and I had the hardest time in my heels and as hard as I have looked I can't find nice flats worthy of work. So i need to get scrubs so I can just wear tenis. That way I don't have to dress up!. Although I was impressed by how I looked today too. I had this white button down shirt and a tan skirt on with this beautiful belt that I just bought. Okay people I have to watch Rebelde and then go to bed. So Mua. Chiquis. :)
I feel a little inept at my job cause of the ugly paperwork. I keep tripping up on the littlest details. But then again it always seems to be something that I've never done before and I'm not sure how to go about doing it. I've also decided that I'm in dire need of scrubs Today a CNA asked me to help her lift a pt. and I had the hardest time in my heels and as hard as I have looked I can't find nice flats worthy of work. So i need to get scrubs so I can just wear tenis. That way I don't have to dress up!. Although I was impressed by how I looked today too. I had this white button down shirt and a tan skirt on with this beautiful belt that I just bought. Okay people I have to watch Rebelde and then go to bed. So Mua. Chiquis. :)

2 Comments:
you rock
I am glad you have a cute belt :)
Post a Comment
<< Home